Sunday, April 5, 2009

kebakaraaannn!!!

3rd April 2008


HELP!! HELP!! FIREE!!! HELP!! THERES SMOKE EVERYWHERE!!! cough!cough!! OMG!! THE ROOM IS ON FIRE!!SOMEBODY GET THE FIRE HOSE!! EXTINGUISHER! WHATEVER!!
Huh?? what happen?? WHAT HAPPEN?? our hostel is on fireee!!i mean one of the room caught fire!HUH? WHAT? WHEN? IS IT BAD?? that might be ur question right?well here the story...


me and my rum8 nana, juz came back from mall from our loooong jalan2 smbil cuci mata..hehehe...well nana brin me jalan2 so that she can lanja me for my bday(4th april)..sooo,when we got to our flooor, kmi tcium smokewhen we pass one of the room...then one of my fren, mas came out of her room and say something got burnt in the room..so me with my penyibuk-attitue(so what?) pun menyibuk kan diri to open the door..obviously its LOCKED! then one by one the other hostel mate kuar from their room...then c mas and other people ran down to tell warden...so kmi yg di atas pun mencari easi card tuk buka the door BUT the damn door DEGIL NDA MAU BUKA...AFTER that warden pun smpai n open the door...i went in with warden n saw the exzos fan was gone! and ada api!so that the source! the EXZOS FAN! so my beloved friend,next time before u leave ur room make sure all ur electric application is SWITCH OFF! dun let the banana fruit two time!hahaha....
the funny thing..me and mas(my friend) and some seniors menyibukkan dirimembuka hos bomba..konon2 kn jadi bomba laa...p warden ndasuruh buka the water takot kami electric shock sincebrg yg HANGUS tu bersmbung sma KARAN! SO jgn pandai2..
p before warden yg menyimbah the fire with water, she switched off the main power so kmi bgalap lah skajap....it was fun tough..hahahha...talooorrr!


p/s: jgn tinggal kn karan anda bermain dgn api...chow!

No comments: