Sunday, April 5, 2009

bday greet~(late post)

hello! happy birthday to me~happy birthday to me~ happy birthday happy birthday~happy birthday tooo me!!!! (belated)
OMG!! makin bertambah tah my age neee...hahahabut i still feel like im 18!!! ahahahhaha! never get matured! lalalala~

well...thanks to those who msg me til SUBUH! i really appreciate it...huhuhu....thanks to nana and mimiefor the cute cake u bought for me...eventhough damit p i really appreciate it...actually im expectinga birthday cake plg p its ok...maybe for my next bday..heheehe...and thanks to mas, deb,ezah,syarah and sapa g ah yg dtg kbilik kemarin? well thanks though...i know u all sleepy p still mau surpriseme with the cake jua...love u guysss...
and thanks for those people who greet me through msn...i love u all!!!mwaaahhh!!!

No comments: