Tuesday, August 12, 2008


9th august 2008,








the only pic ku ada with Erie Sunatie

~todAY I our cultural a.k.a prom nite…we ALL dress up like we’re really going to prom nite hahaha…with all the makeup and masks…hahaha…it was funny that we have to dress up like that while it was suppose to be a CULTURAL NITE…u know what is meant by CULTURAL rite? Sumthing to do with “kebudayaan” thingy but with mask…the theme is masquerade I think…but anyway it was a successful events!! Congratez to the STUDENT COUNCIL involved…u guys did a good job…SYABAS!!! Okay,let me tell ya’ a lil bit bout the events…well, 1st performance from my intake I think…Lina, she sang the song “matahari” from Agnes Monica…man, she really got the great voice…cair beb dangar suara nya.,…I’m proud laa ada kwn pndai nyanyi mcm ia chewah…hahaha…ok,then dri our junior nyanyi lagu mimpi yg sempurna kh? Hahaha I can’t remember..then lagu karma…sorry to say but ia nda memuaskn…sorrryyyy…suara nya pacah and terOVER react time nyanyi ahh….next time try to relax skit k? and so on laaa performance nya..OH YA! Almost forgot my intake berlakon “mawar”…it was so funny and I can say very memuaskn!! SYABAS!!! Mizan u really ahhhh….hahahaha…


then, smpai part kn abis tu nda ramai laa yg stay..maybe ngantok or ada plan lain x…lastly nya permilihan the best outfit and lucky draw…the best male outfit goes to ARIF, my intake….then the best female outfit goes to….ME!!! WHAT??!! Hahaha…rasa nda percaya beta…ramai2 urg dsana and kna choose aku? Maybe rezeki mcm kata c-mun..p honestly I was SHOCKED!!! C Arif ok la kna pilih sal ia mula2 ikot fashion..aku wah out ni…kna pilih dri audience..time deidra(ngam kh) tunjuk and cakap “we choose from the audience the girl wearing red mask”(catu la bunyi nya) and tunjuk arah my direction shock laa ku…mula2 pikir ku urg blakang ku…urg blakang pusing blakang liat pat aku,aku pun ikot pusing jua liat blakang ku..skali yg cali nya urg blakang wah meliat rah ku and POINTING rah aku gi tu..hahaha…malu2 siput lah ku naik atas pentas ambil sijil and flower…hheheehe…thanks neway…


No comments: